Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Devoir avant Tout

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Name: Weifert Lionheart
Level:
Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/50Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/50)

Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:21 pm

WoW.... You've all proven to be truly French.... You waste about 1 hour and 10 minutes of our time getting ready to run away... Nice.... You really did join the right Nation Radiance. GG We won, You retreated.
Back to top Go down
http://RedFang.forum8.biz
Seraphic

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:40 pm

We ended the battle instead of you. That was an enormous stalemate, and one or the other side would have eventually said enough. We ended it on our terms.

You led a competent group. Too many unfortunate outside interferences prevented us from staying around, and waiting for you to have called it a waste of time.

I gathered forces as fast as I could to go forth to fight you, even two of our members were not of our society. Call it a waste of time if you want, but I'm not fighting without a capable group.

Even in the fight, we performed almost exactly the same tactics, and due to our members getting pissed off at this stalemate, and considering we generally hadn't the time to continue with that crap, that tactical retreat was just looming.

I respect you for being skilled, but there could have been a bit more originality in tactics for the both of us. I regret not acting earlier, but I don't regret retreating.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:00 pm

The way I rember it was

Pirate and french close

Pirats blow the shit out french they run hide with pirats cuting the shit out french ass armore.

rinse and repeat sevral times but end result was allways the same........The French running..

Pirats chasing french running pant..pant Im tired

I got to say you french have nice asses though. we seem to have had, plenty of time to observe them.
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:
Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/50Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/50)

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Since when did putting your tail between your legs and running away become a tactic? We ate you guys 3x, you were FORCED to retreat, it was not OPTIONAL. Do not make it seem like it was a stalemate. You were without question 'PwNt'. I have lost my respect for you today. It WAS a waste of time, If postis could go a tad faster you'd all had been joining that first mate of yours we blew up. Enjoy your time being french! I recommend Le Devoit change their 'PvP Captain'

P.S. Your non-Society members are better than you all Sad
Back to top Go down
Seraphic

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm

She had to leave for an outside emergency, therefore went AFK in a random direction...too bad it was straight into your line. Willfully choosing to act in that manner would be absolutely foolish, as I thought she had lost her mind when...well, you saw.

---- The Rest Has Been Deleted Since it was more B.S. to try and justify on why they tailed and ran. ----
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Sorry, I stopped reading what you had to say after 'She had to leave for an outside emergency, therefore went AFK in a random direction...too bad it was straight into your line.', You are a bullshit artist, please get the hell out of this forum and out of my sight. You are a liar and a sore loser, go QQ somewhere else and please disband your so called society. You have failed. I cut what you had to say after 'She had to leave for an outside emergency, therefore went AFK in a random direction...too bad it was straight into your line.' since there is no reason why anyone should read anymore of your lies. Now do what you are good at and tail back to your frenchmen.
Back to top Go down
Highly Refined

Highly Refined

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Damnit, why did i have to go away when all this was happening Sad
Back to top Go down
reacher

reacher

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:32 pm

6v6?
Back to top Go down
Aesil

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 pm

man im so pissed...

that first fight, i went in cos i thought jack wanted to 1v1. when fight started i couldnt even see Jack
and u guys were all chasing me, so nothing to do but run.
then i dropped sails cos group was outside waiting to fight.

2nd fight.. 2mins in sera says to fucking retreat.. sigh
Back to top Go down
reacher

reacher

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:12 pm

ouch aeisl. well get some 1v1 going soon
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:12 am

Tell Radiance I said hello.
Back to top Go down
Aesil

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:52 am

Meh, i didnt expect the Discovery to be such a pushover, even against a MC Stral. =P

also i just got it like 5mins ago, didnt even have bronze or outfittings haha

Enjoy.. prolly the only Refit nationals will ever give u
Back to top Go down
Aesil

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:54 am

PS: give me a goddamn account here =P

PSS: im not a big fan of my refits, they always die horribly in some way..

and.. btw ur new sail decals i think look pretty shit

and i really need diplo rofl
Back to top Go down
Rusty McHook

Pirate
Name: Rusty McHook
Level:
Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36/50Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/50)

PostSubject: ello :D   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 am

yea i was wondering why it was SO damn weak lol, deceit had more armor than you did, tommorw get another one i wanna 1v1 one ya Very Happy
i want one when im 37 ;].

GF though ;] he didnt wanna sink ya cuz he wanted the ship lol so i took it for him XD, GF though and deceit says anytime your up for a 1v1 you rock! :}, ill ask orlok to accept you, just register
Back to top Go down
Aesil

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:35 am

Sure.. i rock now.. when im giving you free refits lol
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:48 am

Negative, none members cannot be accepted to our forums, sorry Aesil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Devoir avant Tout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game :: Members-
Jump to: