Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Devoir avant Tout

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aesil M'

Le Devoir avant Tout Empty
PostSubject: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:09 am

Hey,
Aesil here from the French side of things..
Just wanted to say nice fight outside of GV, and sorry for the wait. We had a bunch of first-timers. Took awhile getting them prepped.

PS: nice site.

And now flame away..
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Name: Weifert Lionheart
Level:
Le Devoir avant Tout Left_bar_bleue39/50Le Devoir avant Tout Empty_bar_bleue  (39/50)

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:33 am

Why Flame mate? We had 3 first timers, with absolutely no upgrades & no consumables. But not an excuse, your group won fair and square. Good fight, ( even though the other group wasnt there Razz)

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://RedFang.forum8.biz
Highly Refined

Highly Refined

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:52 am

Yeah good fight man.

Look forward to another battle some time.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reacher

reacher

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:52 am

i concour. i got Absolutely raped at the end. (almost got u Saphire ;-P)

next time will be different. i assure you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:56 am

I will face a group of yours eventually, Orlok; I just had barely managed to compose a group and prep them, but the other group was sitting outside of Grenville...naturally, we had to fight them.

Hope to see ya soon, I'm sure it will be an interesting one!

And yeah, that was a close call for me Jack, you were attacking me the whole damn battle! :p
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:
Le Devoir avant Tout Left_bar_bleue39/50Le Devoir avant Tout Empty_bar_bleue  (39/50)

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:59 am

Aye. The Comm. Lines did not function very well from what i understood, and one of our new players completely abandoned the group it seemed... That was dealt with. I do intend to face with you Seraphic. We'll be cleaning up a lot and getting some upgrades up before any more fights.

Seraphic, you must like our website mate! Your always logged on it! More so than me, ha ha. Whats Le Devouirs site? Maybe we can get some pvp fun going. If your going to be here at the very least put an avatar and fix your profile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:32 am

Heh, I just check back here every once in a while to see if there's any action going on with my society, and see if I have any messages. When I'm not playing POTBS I'm just browsing over forums! I guess I'm also maintaining relations with you too (I do like the site though).

And I'm not the leader of Le Devoir avant Tout, I'm merely a leader (or Commodore) of a group or groups in military engagements. I'll talk to the leader about creating a forum based on outside relations, but actual nation's plans can be jeopardized pretty badly if outside sources frequently have access to them.

Actually, I'll just get a separate section up where non-Devoir avant Tout members can come to talk to us or be diplomatic, or something. Nothing personal with you, but it's just the best course of action I feel for the well being of the society. Hope you understand, but by all means, we'll welcome you to visit the forum's non-member section (I'll post the link when I get it more prepared).
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:37 am

That is fine. Don't worry, I know it is not personal. It just bothered me that we were attempting to PvP for over 3 hours and no one would flag. ;(
Back to top Go down
Seraphic

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:47 am

Only one member was prepped and ready to go (Comte, as we were out hunting/hoping to challenge similar sized groups of players) so I had to simply ask if people were interested in group v group combat. If they were, I'd try my best to make sure they were prepped and ready to go. Surprised I got them all decently prepared in that time.

By the way, it was a lil obvious that you wanted to fight (between the farting on members, the /challenges, the farting on the coxswainn, the hanging out at Grenville inside and out, etc.) But yeah, I agree, should have been a way to tell you that we were preparing to fight.

I'll post a link in here when the forum is 100% ready.
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:58 am

Aye, Aye.
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey Radiance if you see this give us a sec we're getting ready
Back to top Go down
Seraphic

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:25 pm

That was the worst loss I've had the misfortune to have been a part of. I spawned surrounded by your allies, there was no hope for me there, and obviously it went downhill for us afterwards.

Good leading, Orlok. I can't call it a good battle, as that was too pathetic of a spawn-in for us, and I've had some bad spawns before. Nevertheless, well done. Suffering a defeat was inevitable for our detachment, we've went strong all day. Pushed too long.

You deserve credit still for a victory, nonetheless. Consider it given.
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:30 pm

Well the battle you had today with us was nothing to call a battle, we had gone in one at a time, which gave you all an enormous advantage, and three of our guys was put inbetween your allies. I believe on you Saphire was put inside 2 of us.

A good fight and not the last, that was just a very good example of how well we do when we are somewhat decently prepared. Take note none of the ships had hull patches ;P
Back to top Go down
Seraphic

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:43 pm

I was only packing hull patches and a couple of mast braces; I may have had gotten out of the fray if I had a structural brace available, my mistake for not bringing a couple.

But it doesn't matter a bit. After I went down, I knew it was going to be a loss. I led 4 of the members who participated in the battle all day, and picked up two of them as fast as I could. Your leader dies a minute into the fight? That's a hard thing to accept and still fight with efficiency.

Rotten luck makes my first encounter with Orlok a bit disappointing for me. We'll fight again, you can count on that :p.
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Thats why you bring 2 agents with you who are capable of leading, if I would have gone down, we would have been fine mate. Heh.
Back to top Go down
reacher

reacher

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:46 pm

AKA ME Smile
Back to top Go down
reacher

reacher

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Thats one for me Aeisl!
Back to top Go down
Aesil

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:17 pm

GAH.. stupid shield wall thingy on flor..
well played..
Back to top Go down
Aesil

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:20 pm

You must have 2x Tough Sails on or something.
My point blank star-barrage after boarding did nothing to you..
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:39 pm

Eeek Razz I dont think he has sail upgrades.
Back to top Go down
reacher

reacher

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:44 am

i ahve turn rate increased and close haul increased/ i poped "too mean to die" invunerability for 30 secs. if u get bordede when u got it on u use the rest after boarding. Smile good fight all around. thanks for the hemp :-P ima make me some rope!
Back to top Go down
Seraphic

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Orlok, if you read this, I'm getting ready! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:44 pm

Have an ETA mate?
Back to top Go down
Seraphic

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:58 pm

As soon as a society mate gets here from PaP. Roughly, 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Orlok Raven
Admin
Orlok Raven

Pirate
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:04 pm

K we are docked in Grenvile just come to me and do /ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Devoir avant Tout   Le Devoir avant Tout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Devoir avant Tout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game :: Members-
Jump to: